jueves, 27 de febrero de 2014

My town by Maria Masip

From Maria to Lily Cohen


Hi Lily! 

This time I'll talk about my town. I live in Albagés. It is a small town that has about 500 inhabitants. It is fifteen minutes from my school. In my town there are not many things to visit, but there are a few that are spectacular. I live in a two-storey house with my brother, my mother, my father and my grandmother. Not a big house, but it is nice.

My village is surrounded by fields and nature. I like that very much, because it is very quiet. Next to my house there is a church and opposite the Town Hall. My mother works as a secretary at the town hall. 

At the top of the town there is a castle. I like to go there and be square. I walk the dog every day for a wasteland where you see the sunset. In the village there are public swimming pools where we spend every day in the summer. There is also a shop where they sell many things, but my family always buy in the capital. On Saturdays market stalls are installed in the town square. This place is huge and there are places to sit and play. We have a school, but not too big. There are many children.

Now they are building a reservoir, to irrigate the dry fields. It will be huge. I can go by boat. We celebrate many festivals. The most important are the May Festival and the Festival of August. During the rest of the year there are other celebrations. We have a race bike called TRANSISQUELLA, which involves many people and we give the money to help some organizations which help people.

There is also a football team in recent years. We have a football match every weekend and I watch it with my friends.

In the village there are other lovely places. I would like one day you could see them. I think you'd like them.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario