jueves, 20 de febrero de 2014

My town by Núria Farràs

From Núria to Aubree Phillips

Hi Aubree!
I'm going to talk about my town. My town is l'Albi, one of the most quiet towns in les Garrigues.
L'Albi is a small town but is very homely.There are only 870 people.
In it, you can have fun with friends and practise some sports: football, basketball, rollerblades, paddle, running...
When you enter into the town there is a roundabout and and then you are in l'Albi.
We have only one school and in it there are approximately eighty students from three to twelve years old.
There is one restaurant and one bar.
In my town there is a church called Santa Maria and hermitage called Sant Cosme and Sant Damià because they are Saints patron of my town.
There is a square, a castle, two pools , a paddle court, football field and a cooperative that makes a great olive oil.
We have two bands "La tropa del Cargol" with a kind of instrument called "gralles" and "Batukamelatu" with drums. My cousin Joan is playing for both of them. I think it is very great!
                                  
I hope your answer soon.

Bye !


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario