viernes, 7 de febrero de 2014

Introducing ourselves by Tatiana Martinez

From Tatiana to Chloe Corkey: 


Foto: Dame la mano, acabo de perderme en esa mirada'
This is me
Hi!

My name is Tatiana and I am 14 years old. I was born in Lleida on March 26th of 1999. I live in Les Borges Blanques (Catalonia, Spain) and I go to the high school Josep Vallverdú and I'm studying 3rd ESO. My parents are very optimist, but I am not. I have an older sister Ainhoa, who is 21 years old, she is always very angry but is also funny.
I am thin and I have brown hair and blue eyes. I am hard-working in the class, but I'm very lazy in my home, I'm very generous with my friends. My Best friend lives in el Cogul, her name is Mercè, I met her last year.

In my free time I like playing football, watching TV, listening to music, meeting my friends, playing computer games...  My friends are friendly and sociable. They are very nice. 


Foto: Testiiimo 12infinit siusplau♡
This is me and my best friend

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario