jueves, 20 de febrero de 2014

My town by Adrià Barrufet


By Adrià Barrufet to Lily Byrnes

I will speak about my small town : I live in Juneda in Catalonia. Juneda is a small town , but there are a lot of things in it.
There is a theater, there are two parks , one of which is quite large , with trees, benches and a playground with swings and slides .
There are a couple of supermarkets and many shops . There is also a bakery where you can buy bread.
Near the outskirts of the city pools are : municipal pools : There are three pools, one large , one medium and one small pool for babies . Beside the pool there is a football field , and a paddle field.
In Juneda there are many interesting things , but now I 'll talk about what my friends and what I do in our spare time.
We have a kind of club (a big room) in Eric Lahuerta's home, he also has a football field at home and all our gang play there . In summer we swim in the pool and play with his dog. In winter we go to the second floor and play with the Play Station.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario