jueves, 27 de febrero de 2014

My town by Marta Manresa

From Marta to Nicholas Stern

Hi Nicholas, I’m Marta!
I live in L’Albi. This is a very small town, we are 900 people in the town. It is a very beautiful and quiet town. In our village, we can play football, paddle, basketball, running.. and in the summer there are a swimming pool to swim too.
We have only one school, where there are approximately nineteen students.  There is one restaurant, and one bar, and there are many hairdressers. There are only four or five shops. On Thursday's there is a market in the main square.  
In the summer the swimming pool is open, there are two pools, and a paddle court. There is a cooperative, where my father works and makes great olive oil.

We have a band called, ''La tropa del Cargol'', they play very extravagant instruments. (‘’Gralles’’) 

This is Albi, my little town.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario