martes, 25 de febrero de 2014

My routine by Mariona Carré


From Mariona to Meghan Sivakumar

MY ROUTINE


Hi Meghan! I'm hope that you're fine. Now I'm going to explain my routine. Surely they're very different!


Every day that I go to high school, I get up at half past six because the classes start at eight o'clock and I go to the high school by bus, which passes in my town at half past seven.

When I get up, I wash my face and I get dressed. After that, I have breakfast, a cup of milk and cookies. Immediatly, I brush my teeth and I leave home to the bus station with the school bag.
The classes are from 8 am to 2 pm. 
When the classes finished, I go back home by bus. When I arrive, I have lunch with my family and later, I watch TV for some time. Then, I do my homework and I study for the exams. We usually have two exams per week or more! Often I should work with the computer.
At 9 pm I have dinner with my family. After the dinner I watch the television, read a book or study for any difficult exam. 
I go to bed beetwen half past ten and eleven.


At the weekend, I don't get up at half past six! I get up at ten o'clock.

I also do my homework and I especially take the opportunity to go out with my friends in the afternoon. 
In my high school week I rarely help with the home tasks, I only lay the dinning table, but at the weekend I help with the meals and I tidy my room. 
On Saturdays I also have lunch at my grandparents' house. 

Bye Meghan, kisses!

Mariona


1 comentario:

  1. ¿Comó estás? Nuestra rutinas son muy similares porque nosotros no gusta estudiar. Creo que este es correcto. ¿Te gusta estudiar para examenes? ¿Tu practicas deportes? Yo no practico deportes porque mis intereses son de la escuela. Yo soy una estudiante muy estudiosa. Tu inglés es bueno pero hay un poco errores.

    When you are talking about the weekend, you should say "On the weekends" instead of "At the weekend." Also, don't get confused with past tense and present tense. "When the classes finished" is in past tense when the rest of the blog is in present tense, so you must say "When the classes finish."

    Tu blog es muy bueno. Me gusta tu inglés.

    ¡Adios Mariona!

    Tu amiga, Meghan

    ResponderEliminar