jueves, 20 de febrero de 2014

My Town by Bassine Gaye

From Bassine to Johnny Negrón

Hi Johnny,

I haven't heard anything from you yet, I hope you will answer soon. Today I'm going to explain about my town. I live in a small town called La Pobla de Cérvoles. It has only 234 inhabitants. People are very friendly.
In La Pobla there are two restaurants, one small supermarket, a bakery and two wineries. There is also a paintball field, but it is rarely used. My friends and I spend the time playing football at the football field. We also like to rollerskating and play baseball. Someday we go running. We do a lot of sport. When it's really cold and we get bored at the street, we go to the youth local and there we watch TV, listen to music, talk... On Sundays, we usually have an apperitive, we buy some appetizing food at the bar and we go to the local to have the vermouth. I like to live in La Pobla, because I always have a good time there.

La Pobla de Cérvoles



                          

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario