lunes, 3 de febrero de 2014

Introducing ourselves by Florin Bratu

From Florin to Lindsey Alloy

I am Florin Bratu and I'm going to be your new pen pal partner, because your pen pal is very lazy at writing and there were three students of us who didn't have any pen pal, so our teacher change three pen pals who didn't write for three who are eager to write you. Nice to meet you!
My name is Florin, I live in Castelldans, a village near our high school in Les Borges Blanques. I am 15 years old. I have a sister who is 13 years old. I love the engine world and I like to play video games a lot. I do not like tuned cars.
At the moment I am studing in Josep Vallverdu High School. My hobby is driving cars and motorbikes, all related to the world of motors.
I am a person of few words, quiet but very frienly and happy too.
See you soon!


This is me.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario