lunes, 3 de febrero de 2014

Introducing ourselves by Larisa Olar


From Larisa Olar to Taste Rusby-Wood

Hello! 
My name is Larisa I am fourteen years old. I was born in Romania on 16th of November in 1999, but I've lived in Catalonia for six years. Now I live in Vinaixa. I'm quite tall. I've got brown eyes and brown smooth hair. I go to INS Josep Vallverdú and I'm studying 3rd year of ESO I'm a happy person, I almost always laugh. I live with my dad, my mum and my brother Alex. My brother is 5 years old, he is very funny. I have two parakeets and a aquarium fish. I like playing football and playing videogames. My favourtite team is Futbol Club Barcelona. My favourite subject are Catalan and Biology. In my free time I like listening to music and staying with my friends. My best friends are Marta, Sergi and Noèlia.
When I grow up I want to be lawyer.
  GoodBye!
-Larisa


This is me 


These are my friends.





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario