domingo, 16 de febrero de 2014

My town by Biel Cardona

From Biel Cardona to Stephan Nesmith

Hi Stephan, How are you? You haven't written to me yet. I have seen you in a pic of one of your friends but I would like to know something about yourself. I hope you'll answer me soon. 

Now I am going to talk about my town. I live in Juneda, a medium town near Les Borges Blanques, the Garrigues' capital. Juneda has got 3490 population. Now I'am going to describe my town.
-In Juneda there's a town hall, the political party CiU is the party who is ruling in our town; the mayor is Antoni Villas.
-In Juneda there's a library called Joan Duch, the name is in the honour of a local poet.
-In Juneda there's a primary care center and a chemist.
-In Juneda there's a theatre-cinema
-In Juneda there's a museum; many years ago the museum was the old house of Dr. Cornudella a local doctor.
-For more than a century there's an artificial channel; of the subdivisions of the channel, in Juneda the 3rd drain comes across.
-In Juneda there's a primary school and a nursery.
-In Juneda there's a church called "Església de la Transfiguració del Senyor" (Church of the Transfiguration of the God).
-In Juneda there's also an avenue next to the channel called La Banqueta.
I like living in Juneda very much!



The Curch                               The avenue "La Banqueta del Canal"



The library Joan Duch                                                                Town Hall

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario