jueves, 20 de febrero de 2014

My town by Marcel Aixalà


From Marcel to Kate Klimkiewicz

Hi Kate,

I am Marcel Aixalà and I'm going to be your new pen pal partner, because your pen pal is very lazy at writing and there were three students of us who didn't have any pen pal, so our teacher change three pen pals who didn't write for three who are eager to write you. Nice to meet you!

Now,  I'm going to talk about my village, Juneda. It has about 3500 inhabitants and is in the county of Les Garrigues, Catalonia. We have many lovely places in Juneda. You can practice sport in the "Banqueta" a very natural park with a long path with lines of trees al both sides, and a channel in one of the sides.
We also have a nice library which is a cultural space in the cultural complex, where we can find exhibitions of paintings and other things.


The football pitch and the swimming pool enclousure are at the outskirts of town meanwhile, the sports complex is in the centre where we can practice many sports. 



I like my town, and I will not change it :)




Plaça Catalunya



The Banqueta

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario