domingo, 16 de febrero de 2014

My town by Maria Melis

From Maria to Karolena Salmon

Hello Karolena! How are you?

I'm going to talk about my village. My village is a little town near Lleida in Garrigues called Juneda.
Juneda isn't very big, it has 3600 inhabitants approximately. My town has a church, and four squares in all the town, there are three swimming pools, a big, a medium, and a little one. There are some bars and restaurants too.
To practice sport there is La banqueta, is a way next to the channel, with some machines, here you can do exercises, and walk and run. There's a sport center to play matches in some sports, and we’ve got two football fields and a tennis club.
There’s a cultural center for expositions, and other things, a theatre, a school, a bus station, and a train station.
                 
I think that Juneda is a beautiful town.                       This are the swimming pools
This is "La Banqueta"

1 comentario:

  1. Tu ciudad parece muy bonita. Voy a empezar la unidad sobre las ciudades pronto.

    ResponderEliminar