viernes, 14 de febrero de 2014

My town by Jordi Dalmau

From Jordi to Sisi Baker

Hello, 

My name is Jordi Dalmau, I'm fourteen years old, I live in Les Borges Blanques and today I'm going to make a description about my town.
My town is Les Borges Blanques, it's very beautiful. My village has got six thousand people, so I think that it's small. It has got one important park, Terrall. This place is very important in my town because it's a meeting point and there are a lot of monuments.
There are a lot of squares, the most important squares are 'Plaça la Constitució' and 'Plaça Europa'.
'Plaça la Constitució' is very important because it's the centre of the city and it is the place where there are the majority of the shops and it is also the place where the parties are celebrated.
'Plaça Europa' is a square in my town, it's important because there is a monument of 'Francesc Macià'

I love my village!

This is the park Terrall

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario