jueves, 23 de enero de 2014

Introducing ourselves by Xènia Llobera

From Xènia Llobera to Rachel Kim

Hello, my name is Xènia Llobera and I’m 14 years old. I was born in Lleida on 27 of November, 1999 and I live in Juneda (Catalonia) with my mum, my dad and my brother Albert. He's 11 years old. I have got one pet, It's a dog called Laika and I like her a lot.

I’m studying at Josep Vallverdú High school in les Borges Blanques. I’m on the third course of ESO i then A group level. I really like practising sport, specialy rollerskating. I take my rollerskating classes every Tuesday and Thursday from 18:30 p.m. to 21:00 and Saturday from 10:30 p.m. to 1:00 p.m. My hobbies are meeting with my friends and listening to music.
That's all about me. And what about you?


This is me

These are my friends

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario