jueves, 23 de enero de 2014

Introducing Ourselves by Marc Triquell

From Marc to Annabelle Patton

Hi! My name is Marc Triquell and I'm 14 years old. I was born in Lleida on the 29th of June of 1999. I live in the Albagés with my parents Raquel and Jordi and my sister Ariadna. I have a dog and his name is Rayo. Albagés has few inhabitants, but it is a very nice town. I study 3rd ESO at Josep Vallverdú High School, in Les Borges Blanques.
I am tall and thin, I have brown hair and brown eyes. I wear an earring in my left ear. My favorite colour is red and my lucky number is 29.
I'm a good boy and a good friend to all my friends. Being honest is very important to me. I am bold and I like danger.

I love enduro and motocrossI did taekwondo for many years and I was a brown belt. I like being with my friends in the street and laughing. I don't like studying very much nor spiders. 
My dream is to compete enduro.  


This is my friend and me. I am the guy on the right hand side.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario