domingo, 26 de enero de 2014

Introducing ourselves by Gerard Capdevila

From Gerard to Varsha Rana

Hello!

My name is Gerard Capdevila and I'm fourteen years old. I was born in Lleida on 28th June in 1999. I live in Les Borges Blanques, Catalonia, with my mum, my grandparents and my brother Jordi. He's twenty years old.

I am tall and thin, I have brown hair and brown eyes.  My favorite colour is red and my lucky 
number is ten. I love pets and I have a cat.

I'm studying at Josep Vallverdú High School in Les Borges Blanques. I'm studying 3rd year of ESO. My favorite subjects are Physical Education and Technology, I don't like Physics and Chemistry. My hobbies are playing football, riding a bicycle, meeting friends and I'm really interested in playing tennis.


What about you?

This is me.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario