jueves, 30 de enero de 2014

Introducing ourselves by Eric Lahuerta


From Eric to Sean Connolly

Hello,
My name is Eric Lahuerta  and I’m fourteen years old. I was born in Lleida on 30th , 1999. I live in Juneda, Catalonia, with my mum, my dad and my two brthers Ivan and Aitor. He’s twelwe years old and eight years old.  I haven’t got any pet, but I like them a lot.
I’m studying at Josep Vallverdú High School in Les Borges Blanques. I am studying 3rd of ESO. My favourite subjects are Technology, Maths and P.E and I don't like languages very much.
My hobbies are football, skiing and meeting friends and I'm really interested in swimming.
Every Tuesday and Thurdays after school I practice football,  and on Monday  I go to English classes. At the weekends I go out with my friends and we go cycling around the village.
That's all! And what about your life?
Bye-bye!
Eric.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario