domingo, 26 de enero de 2014

Introducing ourselves by Sergi Quintana

From Sergi to Gracie Tiedge

Hi! I'm Sergi Quintana and I'm 14 years old. I was born in Lleida on the 19th of November of 1999. I live in Arbeca, with my father and my mother. Arbeca is a small town, but it is very beautiful and homely. I'm tall and thin and I'm socialble and fun. I study in the Josep Vallverdu High School in Les Borges Blanques.  I'm studying 3rd ESO. I have brown hair and blue eyes.

I'm playing table tennis with the professional league in Catalonia at the weekends throughout Spain. During the week I study in our institute Josep Vallverdú and I play the saxophone. My  favourite subject is Maths.

In my free time I love practising mountain bike and listening to music

And... What about you?

It's me in class



It's me when I was young

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario