domingo, 26 de enero de 2014

Introducing ourselves by Marta Manresa

From Marta to Nicholas Stern:

My name is Marta and I am 14 years old. I was born in Lleida on June the 6th of 1999. I live in L’Albi  (Catalonia, Spain) and I go to Josep Vallverdú High School and I'm studying 3rd year ESO. I have a brother, Jordi, who is 19 years old.
I am thin and I have brown hair and green eyes. I am hard-working. I'm very generous and friendly with my friends. My Best friend lives in Les Borges Blanques (Catalonia, Spain), her name is Sara, I met her when I was 10 years old, she is very nice and sociable.

In my free time I like playing football, watching TV, listening to music, meeting my friends, playing computer games...  My friends are friendly and sociable. They are very nice. Since I was very little I went to the beach every summer, I love this very much.


This is me I was very little.
This is me now.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario