jueves, 23 de enero de 2014

Introducing ourselves by Marc Capdevila

From Marc to Carly Middelton


Hello, 
My name is Marc Capdevila and I’m fourteen years old. I was born in Lleida on 12th October, 1999. I live in Juneda, Catalonia, with my mum, my dad and my sister Èlia. She's twelve years old.  I haven’t got any pet, but I like them a lot.


I’m studying at Josep Vallverdú High School in Les Borges Blanques. I am studying 3rd of ESO. My favorite subjects are technology and maths and I don't like languages very much.


My hobbies are swimming, riding a bicycle, meeting friends and I'm really interested in paddle. Every summer I go with my family to Bonansa, a little pretty town at the mountains near Pont de Suert, Huesca. Sometimes, I go trekking through the mountains with my parents and my friends. 


Every Monday after school I practice paddle, on Tuesdays and Thursdays I go swimming in Mollerussa and on Wednesdays I go to English classes. At the weekends I go out with my friends and we go cycling around the village.


That's all! And what's about your life?

Bye-bye!

Marc. 

It's me in Mallorca.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario