jueves, 23 de enero de 2014

Introducing ourselves by Sara Camí

From Sara to Rachel Foster

 

Hello!
My name is Sara Camí and I'm fourteen years old. I was born in Lleida on the 26th of August of 1999. I'm from l'Albi in Catalonia. I live with my father, my mother and my sister Tània. Albi is a small town but is it beautiful and homely.
I'm studying at the Josep Vallverdú High School in Les Borges Blanques. I study 3rd ESO. 

I've got brown eyes. My hair is brown, curly and long.  I'm shy and friendly, but I'm very sociable with my friends.  I love them. They always help me and make me laugh. I always try to help my friends with their problems. 

In my free time I like listening to music, reading and meeting my friends. I play the violin since I was seven years old.

I like animals, especially horses and dogs, but I haven't got any pets. My favourite subject is Maths. 


What about you?

This is me
These are my friends




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario