jueves, 30 de enero de 2014

Introducing ourselves by Joel Bellmunt

From Joel to Sammy Velasquez

Hello Sammy,

My name is Joel Bellmunt and I'm going to be your new pen pal partner, because your pen pal is very lazy at writing and there were three students of us who didn't have any pen pal, so our teacher change three pen pals who didn't write for three who are eager to write you. 
Nice to meet you Sammy! Or do you prefer Samantha?

Well, I'm going to describe myself. I am Joel Bellmunt and I'm 14 years old, I live in Puiggròs, in Juneda Street. I live with my mum, my dad and my brother, I go to Josep Vallverdú High School in 3rd  year ESO B. My hobby is cycling, I'm third in my category of Catalonia, too. In fact all my family love cycling and we always go training. I also like playing with videogames. I dislike studing a bit and doing homework too. My dad works with wood, he is a carpenter and does very good jobs with wood. My mum works in the house, she is a housewife. My brother studies in Lleida but during the week he lives in flat in Lleida with some friends. At the weekends he comes to Puiggròs, in our house.

See you! And pleased to meet you!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario