martes, 28 de enero de 2014

Introducing ourselves by Núria Farràs

From Núria to Aubree Phillips

My name is Núria Farràs and I'm fourteen years old, I was born on 31th of January in 1999. I'm not very tall. I've got brown eyes and brown curly hair. I go to INS Josep Vallverdú and I'm studying 3rd year of ESO. I'm a quiet and a nice person, although when I get angry  I'm completely different.
I live in L'Albi, is a small city near Lleida. I live with my dad, my mum and my sister Anna.  She is nine years old. I don't have any pets, but if I could choose, I would choose a dog, because I love dogs.
In my free time I love listenig to music, and meeting or chatting friends, when I was younger I played the violin.
I’m looking forward to hearing from you soon.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario