sábado, 8 de marzo de 2014

My town by Florin Bratu

From Florin to Lindsey Alloy


Hi Lindsey!

I live in Castelldans, I live in the town center. Castelldans is a town of 1000 inhabitants.
To the left of my house there is the castle of the town, it is a ruined castle at the time but it offers very beautiful views of the town.
We also have a movie theater, every Sunday there is ​​a very nice movie on. Next to the movie theater there is the library and a supermarket. The village is quite large in comparison with the many villages there are in my county. In my village there are also three bars, a restaurant and a hotel.
We also have a beautiful church with a tall belfry where the bells are set.Castelldans has many routes to watch nature and its calmness that can be covered on foot or by bicycle. It is usually a pretty quiet town, people are very kind and very generous.

This is my town called Castelldans
See you Soon!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario