lunes, 24 de marzo de 2014

My routine by Èdim Marti

From Èdim to Lindsey Alloy                                                              

Hi I'm Edim. I'll explain my daily routine. I get up at a quarter to seven in the morning every weekday to catch the school bus because it leaves at 7:20 from my village. When I arrive at my high school called Josep Vallverdú I wait with my friends in the playground until the alarm rings and then we go into our classrooms. At 2'10 when I finish my last hour of class I go home with my colleages in our coach to l'Albi. I have lunch and I watch TV until 5 o'clock. Then I do my homework and some days I have extra activities like football and other days I have trumpet classes. In the evening at 9'oo o'clock I have dinner and I go to sleep. I usually do that except on Saturday, that I practice my hobbies. I go out with my friends and I talk to my some friends and I sometimes play football in our town Square and I enjoy riding my motorcycle.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario