martes, 11 de marzo de 2014

My routine by Marta Vilalta

From Marta Vilalta to Rachel Holland:


Hi Rachel, 

Now I'm writing to you to talk about my routine. My routine is very different at weekdays than weekends.

On weekdays I get up at half past six and I have breakfast. Then I brush my teeth, I comb my hair and finally I dress. At half past seven I go to the bus stop and then I go to Les Borges Blanques, at my high school: INS Josep Vallverdú. The classes start at eight o'clock and the classes end at ten past two. Then I go to my town Vinaixa by bus, too.

When I arrive home, I have lunch and then I do my homework and I sometimes meet my friends. On Monday, Wednesday and Thursday I go to Les Borges Blanques again because I study music. I play the guitar. These days I arrive at quarter past nine at home and then I have a shower, I have dinner and then, if I have an exam, I study. At eleven I go to bed more or less.

At the weekends my routine is very different: I get up at ten o'clock and I have breakfast. Then it depends on the day I do homework, I meet my friends, I help at home, I go shopping, I go to meet my family... I can do a lot of things, but mostly I rest.

Well Rachel, what about you?



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario