lunes, 24 de marzo de 2014

My routine by Alícia Sedó

From Alícia Sedó to Maja Birgisdottir


Hi Maja! How are you? I'm going to talk about my routine:

AT MIDWEEK:
Every morning I get up at 7:00 am. Then I dress up and I comb my hair. Finally, I have breakfast. At 7:40 I go to the bus stop and we arrive at the High School at 7:50. The classes start at 8:00. I do six hours of classes with a thirty minutes break, and they finish at 2:10. Then I get back home by bus, and I have lunch. Later, I do my homework and if I have an exam I study.

In the afternoon I do after class activities: On Monday I go to the music school of Juneda and I learn music. On Tuesday I study English. On Wednesday I go to the music school of les Borges Blanques and I sing in a Chorus. On Thursday I go to the music school of Juneda again and I play the guitar for two hours. On Wednesday afternoon I don't have any after class activity, so I meet my friends. At 9:00 I return home and I have dinner. Then I watch TV, and I go to sleep at 11:00.

AT THE WEEKEND:

On Saturdays and Sundays, I get up at 9:00 and I have breakfast. On Saturday morning I go tu funky classes, and after lunch I meet my friends or I sometimes go shopping.
On Sunday morning I do my homework, and in the afternoon I meet my friends or I rest at home. After dinner, I sometimes watch a film with my parents, and then I go to sleep.

And that's all. What about your routine? I hope to hear from you soon.

1 comentario:

  1. Me gusta tu rutina. Tu te levantas después de yo. Yo salgo de la escuela a las tres y media. Yo toco la guitarra también, pero mi guitarra es eléctrica.Toco el piano y el bajo también. ¿Tu tocas otros instrumentos?

    When saying what you do during the weekend or midweek, say "on the weekend" not "at the weekend". Also be sure to add commas where they are needed. Other than that, you grammar and vocabulary are great.

    ResponderEliminar