jueves, 20 de marzo de 2014

My routine by Laura Solsona

From Laura Solsona to Sarah Davisson

Hi Sarah!
Every day, I get up at seven o'clock, all the days,(because classes start at eight o'clock and end at ten past two) and then I get dressed, and I have breakfast, then I go to school.
On Tuesday afernoon I've got violin class and French class, on Wednesday afternoon I've got music class, and on Thursday, I've got piano class, and on Friday I've got orquestra class and music class too.
But at the weekend all is different. I get up at ten o'clock on Saturdays and I have breakfast and I go to the swimmingpool, after this, I have lunch and then I meet my friends. On Sundays I get up at 10 o'clock and then I do my homework, in the afternoon I meet my friends.
This is all.
See you soon.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario