lunes, 10 de marzo de 2014

My routine by Marta Manresa

From Marta Manresa to Nicholas Stern.

Hey Nicholas, I'm Marta! Now I'm going to explain my routine:

Every day that I go to my high school by bus. I get up at half past five, the classes start at eight o'clock. I get up, I wash my face and I get dressed. I have breakfast, some milk and cookies.  After, I brush my teeth and go to the bus station. The classes are from 8 am to 2 pm. 
When the classes finish, I go back home by bus. I have lunch with my parents, and later, listen to music with my mp3 player, and watch TV. Afterwards, I do my homework and study for exams.  
At half past nine, I have dinner with my parents. Some time later, I watch television or study for an exam. I go to the bed at half past eleven. 

At the weekend, I get up at half past eleven. I wash my face and I get dressed. I have breakfast and I go out with my friends. I have lunch with my family, and later, I play football with my friends. I go back home at 9 pm. I have dinner at half past nine with my parents. Later, I watch television. I sometimes go to the bed at 2 am.

Bye Nicholas.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario