viernes, 14 de marzo de 2014

My routine by Sonia Sans

From Sonia Sans to Jasmine Hellmer

My routine
Hi Jasmine,

You explained to me your routine and I’m going to explain mine.
Well, In the morning I wake up 7.15am and I start school at 8am o’clock  in the morning. I follow a timetable for school days (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday). But all the afternoons aren’t the same.
On Monday afternoon I ride my horse and at night some days I go to swim with my waterpolo team. On Tuesday afternoon I run. Wednesday afternoon, it’s like Monday but if I have time I run too. Thursday afternoon it’s the same as Tuesday, I only run. Friday afternoon it’s the most full day, after school I learn English in a English School Center, after I ride my horse and at night I practice waterpolo too. It’s a full day!


At the weekends, all are different.  On Saturdays if I have to go to the dentist I go to Lleida, but if I haven’t, I go to ride my horse, some Saturdays I also have running competitions. Some Sundays I have some horse competitions, but if I haven’t them I go to ride too. On Saturday evening if I had exams, I'd study.
Well Jasmine, that’s all my routine but remember that you haven’t explain your town to me.
I'm eager to read your answer soon!

Kisses Sònia

2 comentarios:

  1. !Hola Sònia! Tú eres un chica muy activa! Nuestras rutinas son muy similares porque yo nado en una piscina cada día. Me gusta las caballos porque son muy bonitos y muy fuertes. Yo voy a escribir un blog sobre mi ciudad pronto. ¡Yo voy a hablar con usted pronto!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. As for your English, you are a very good writer! There were only two things I noticed about your routine paragraph. Instead of saying "at the weekends", one would say "on the weekends,". Secondly, you would say "Thursday afternoon is the same as Tuesday." Awesome job!

    ResponderEliminar