domingo, 30 de marzo de 2014

My routine by Roger Montalà

From Roger Montalà to Peter Tojsl

Hi Peter,

I'm going to speak about my routine. Every day from Monday to Friday I wake up at half past seven as classes start at eight o'clock. Then I dress and I make my bed, after that I have breakfast, I brush my teeth and I prepare the things I need and I walk to school. 

Classes are from eight o'clock until ten past two in the afternoon. After that I go at my grandmother's home at two o'clock and I have lunch there. Then I return to my house and I do my homework, and I chat online. Later I have dinner with my family and I go to sleep.

On Tuesday and Thursday afternoons I've got Taekwondo class in the gym, and on Friday afternoon I've got English classes in the academy.


At the weekends, I wake up when I want, unless I have to do important things for me. On Saturdays and Sunday  I have lunch with my family and at 3 to 4 pm I do my homework and in the afternoon if I have exams I study or I meet my friends.

Byee!

Roger 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario