domingo, 16 de marzo de 2014

My routine by Sara Camí

From Sara Camí to Rachel Foster

Hi Rachel!
How are you? Now, I'm going to talk about my routine.
Well, on Monday and Wednesday, I get up at seven o'clock approximately and I get dressed. Then I wash my face and I comb my hair and finally I drink a glass of milk. A quarter past seven I go to the bus stop and we go to the high school: INS Josep Vallverdú. The classes start at eight o'clock and end at ten past two. Then I go to the bus and I arrive at home at quarter to three.
At three o'clock I have lunch and then I do my homework and if I have an exam, I study. On Wednesday and Friday I go back to les Borges Blanques because I have music classes and I arrive home at nine o'clock approximately. I play the violin. When I arrive home, I have a shower and then I have dinner. I go to bed at half past ten.
At the weekends, I get up at ten o'clock and then I have breakfast. On Saturday morning I do my homework and in the afternoon, I meet my friends. All the weekends, I've got family meals at home of my grandparents. Sometimes, at night, I watch a film with my family.
This is all. I hope your answer soon Rachel.
See you soon.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario