jueves, 13 de marzo de 2014

My routine by Maria Melis

From Maria Melis to Karolena Salmon

Hello Karolena, today I will talk you about my routine.
On Monday and Wednesday I get up at seven o'clock and I dress, have breakfast, and prepare myself for school. At half past seven I go to the bus stop and we go to the high school. I've got six classes and at ten past two I leave towards home and I don't do anything in the afternoon. On Tuesday and Thursday in the afternoon I have tennis activity, and on Fridays in the afternoon I meet my friends.
At the weekends I don't go to school, on Saturday morning I go to funky class, and in the afternoon I meet my friends and sometimes I go shopping. On Sundays I do my homework in the morning, sometimes I've got family meals that day and in the afternoon I met my friends and at night I go to my cousin's house at dinner.
See you soon.
Bye.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario