miércoles, 12 de marzo de 2014

My town by Albert Mateu

From Albert Mateu to Joshua Perea 

Hi, I'm Albert! 

My town is Castelldans, which is a great village that has about 1,000 people. It is very nice and I have lived there since I was born. 
In my town there is one castle, but in bad conditions. There is also a cinema where my friends and I go to watch a movie every weekend. We also have a soccer field and a swimming pool. 
There are also two cooperatives: one of fruit and the other one of olive oil. There are also a hairdresser, a supermarket and two banks. There is a nice chapel, which is in one small building. I enjoy living in my village because of the people who live there. 
What about your town or city?

This is the main avenue
A view of my town

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario