lunes, 24 de marzo de 2014

My routine by Èrika Vilamajó

From Èrika to Catherine Scherer

Hello Catherine! I hope you are OK.

I'm going to speak about my routine. Every day from Monday to Friday I wake up at seven o'clock, because classes start at eight o'clock. When I wake up, I make my bed, and then I go to have breakfast. Later I brush my teeth, I get dressed, I prepare all my things I walk to school with my best friend, Fatima.

The classes are from eight o'clock in the morning to ten past two in the afternoon. When classes are finished, I walk to my home, also with my best friend, I have lunch and I brush my teeth. Then I do my homework, and I study for my exam, if we have any. Later I have a shower I have dinner with my family and, when I'm asleep

On Wednesdays afternoons I've got Maths class in an academy, because I don't understand very well in class, and on Thursday afternoons I've got English classes, because I'm going to get the First Certificate. 

At the weekends, I wake up when I want, except if I have exams, then I wake up at nine o'clock. On Saturdays I have lunch with my grandma and my grandpa, and on Sunday with my other grandma.

Kisses

Èrika

1 comentario:

  1. ¡Tu rutina es muy buena! Yo quiero despertarme a las 7, pero necesito despertarme a las 6 o 6:10.

    Your english is very good. Remember to add commas when your listing things. For example, in the last sentence in the first paragraph, I would write it like this:

    Later, I brush my teeth, I get dressed, I prepare all my things, and I walk to school with my best friend, Fatima.

    ResponderEliminar