jueves, 20 de marzo de 2014

My routine by Bassine Gaye

From Bassine Gaye to Johnny Negron 

I'm going to talk about my routine:

AT MIDWEEK:

Every morning, I wake up at 6:30 am. I dress up and I go to have breakfast. Then I brush my teeth and I take my stuff. At 7:00 am, I go to bus station with my friend Anna. At 7:45 am, we reach at school. The classes begin at 8:00 am and finish at 2:10 pm. At this hour, I get back home by bus. I arrive at my home at 3:00 pm. I have lunch and I do my homework. At 4:00 pm, I meet my friends. At 7:00 pm, I get back home, I have a bath and I finish my homework. At 7:30 pm, I surf the Internet. At 9:00 pm, I have dinner with my family and then I watch TV. I prepare my backpack and then I brush my teeth, I go to my bedroom and I read a bit. Finally I go to sleep.

AT THE WEEKEND:

I wake up at 10:00 am, I have breakfast and I watch TV, then I do some homework. I brush my teeth and I dress up. I also help my mother with housework.  At 12:00 pm, I meet my friends. At 2:00, I get back home and I have lunch. Then I do my homework and I surf the Internet. At 4:00 pm, I meet my friends again. At 9:00 pm, I get back home. Then I have lunch and I go out. At 12:00 pm, I get back home and I go to sleep.  


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario