jueves, 22 de mayo de 2014

Vacation time by Xènia Llobera

From Xènia Llobera to Rachel Kim

Hi Rachel!
This course is nearly finishing, this week and the next fortnight we'll do many exams and we're already beginning the synthesis credit, which is a practical work about a theme "Travellers".
I enjoyed sharing letters and writings with you during this course, I hope to continue so next year .
These summer holidays  are going to be more or less the same as the last year. I almost every day will go swimming with my mom in the morning, then I go back home for lunch and in the afternoon I meet with friends to go to the swimming pool again and play sports or games. Other weeks I go on holidays with my family, I do this every year, the last year I went to a cruise and it was very funny, I like it a lot. Another week I did rollerskating for some days. This is more or less my holidays.

Hope you have a nice summer holiday too!
See you soon!

It has been a pleasure to talk and meet you although online of course!

Kind regards,

Xènia

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario