jueves, 22 de mayo de 2014

Vacation Time by Sonia Sans

From Sonia Sans to Jasmine Hellmer

Hi Jasmine,
This course is finishing, this week we do many exams and we're already beginning the synthesis credit that it is a kind o research project. 
I like sharing letters with you during this course. I hope to continue next year.
These summer holidays will be different. Into seven weeks I'm going to travel to Ireland. I'm going to stay in an Irish family for two weeks. I’m very excited for this experience but in the same moment I’m a little bit scared. It’s the first year that I travel lonely and for so much time. I will return to Catalonia in August. In August I’ll go to the swimming pool, go running and a lot of local parties with my friends! August is my favorite month because it is the month of the Major Feasts and it’s also my birthday. On 31th of August I will be 15 years old! I love the summer! It’s my favorite season. What about you? What will you do in summer?
I would like to know what you will do this summer.
I hope your answer soon and if it’s possible I'd like to continue chatting with you next year! Enjoy your summer very much!

Love,
Sònia

1 comentario:

  1. ¡Espero que disfrutar de su estancia en Irlanda! Mi verano es muy ocupado con nadar con mis amigos y nadar de competencia. ¡Me encantaría hablar el próximo año!

    ResponderEliminar