jueves, 29 de mayo de 2014

Vacation Time by Ioana Cenan

From Ioana Cenan to Carson Binkley

VACATION TIME

Hi Carson ! I think this will be the last letter I will write this year and I'm going to tell you a little bit about my marks and what I'm going to do in the summer break.
Right now I have final exams . This term I have improved in some areas and have worsened in some others, but I'll try to fix the bad marks. This week and the next two weeks I have many important exams so I have to study hard . The last week of June we have the Sintesis Credit so I won't have a lot of homework or exams and I can enjoy more the pools, that they will be opened on 8th of June .
I'm going to go on vacation this summer in Asturias (Galicia) and maybe in Benidorm but they're not places that amaze me a lot. Actually I want to be on July 20 to go to a excursion to Scale . They are colonies of English and multi-sports . There I'll do rafting, scuba diving, paddle surfing and other great activities. The other days of summer  I guess I will spend them in the pool, in the beach and with friends. I'll also go to concerts with some friends. And you? How will you spend the summer? I look forward to hearing from you soon! Goodbye ! Have a great summer. It's been very nice to talk or write to you during all the school year.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario