jueves, 29 de mayo de 2014

My routine by Ioana Cenan

From Ioana Cenan to Carson Binkley

MY ROUTINE

I have two routines , the daily routine and the weekends routine . From Monday to Friday my alarm clock rings at 6:45 but I postpose it until 7:00 . At 7:00 I wake up and watch mobile messages . After I wake up I do my bag and I dress up . Then I put my breakfast in my school bag and I wash my teeth and face and I brush my hair.
At 7:30 when I 'm ready I go to the bus stop . The bus driver takes me to school and I have classes there until 14:10 .
At 14:10 I take the bus again and I go back to Juneda . Once I'm there I go home for lunch . When I finish my lunch I watch TV until 17:00 . At 17:00 I do my homework and if I have finished early I will watch more TV. At 7 or 9 I go jogging and I return at 22:30 .
When I arrive home I have a shower and I go to sleep.
My weekend routine is different.
On Saturdays I wake up at 11:30 and at 12:00 I attend funky classes. At 1:00 I finish funky and I have my lunch . Then I watch TV until 17:00 . At 17:00 I go out with my friends until 21:00 . At 21:00 I go home and I have dinner , I watch TV and then I go to sleep.
On Sundays I wake up at 11:00 and I do my homework . When I finish homework I watch TV until lunch . When I finish eating I watch TV and go out from 17:00 to 21:00 . At 21:00 I have dinner and I watch Tv until I go to sleep.
Goodbye!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario