martes, 17 de diciembre de 2013

Introducing ourselves by Anna Puig

From Anna to Sean Herlihy

Hello,
My name is Anna Puig. I’m fourteen years old, and I live in Arbeca with my father, my mum and my brother. I’m a student at Josep Vallverdú High School.


I’m tall and thin, my hair is long and brown and my eyes are blue. I’m kind and I am always happy. I’m very friendly and sociable. I’m hard-working, but sometimes a little lazy. I’m confident but a little shy.
In my free time I stay with my friends or I go to the cinema. I love going shopping, and I really like horror films, but my favourite film is “The hungry games”. I like going to parties, dancing and singing with my friends.


I really like music, I play the flute and I sing at a Music School.  I don’t practice any sport, but I like swimming, tennis and cycling. I spend a lot of time with my friends. With some friends we only see each other twice a week, because they are studying at another school.

I don’t have a favourite singer, but I like Katy Perry a lot. My favorite’s subjects are English and Technology.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario