martes, 17 de diciembre de 2013

Introducing ourselves by Maria Masip

From Maria to Lily Cohen

Hello! My name is Maria Masip and I'm 14 years old. I was born in Lleida on the 22th of January of 1999. I live in the Albagés with my parents and my brother Victor. I have a Yorkshire dog and his name is Lassie. Albagés is a small town but it is very beautiful. I study 3rd ESO at school IES Josep Vallverdú, in the Borges Blanques.
I think I'm nice and friendly. Being honest is very important to me. My friends are the best, they are always happy.
I love dancing. I dance ballet and funky since I was 5 years old. I like being with my friends in the street and laughing. I do not like spiders and snakes, I hate them! 
My dream is to become a criminologist and live in the United States.  

This is me.


My friends. 

3 comentarios:

  1. Hi Maria! You are very good at writing in English! The only thing that you might want to change is "I dance ballet and funky since I was 5 years old." In English we would say "I have danced ballet and funky since I was 5 years old." Other than that this is excellent!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. ¡Me gusta aprender sobre tú! Yo vivo con mis padres y mi hermano también. Mis perros se llaman Daisy y Buster. ¡Yo quiero aprender más sobre tú!

    ResponderEliminar