martes, 17 de diciembre de 2013

Introducing ourselves by Biel Cardona

From Biel to Stephan Nesmith

Hello, my name is Biel Cardona Gilabert, and I’m 14 years old. I was born in Lleida on 9th May, 1999. I live in Juneda, a town near Lleida, Catalonia, (Spain).  I haven’t got any brothers or sisters, so I’m an only child.
I’m studying at the High School IES Josep Vallverdú in Les Borges Blanques, I am at the 3rd course ESO.
My hobbies are trekking, and searching mushrooms. Every weekend in autumn I go to Solsona because I’ve got a caravan there; Sometimes,I go skiing with my parents and friends in winter. After school every Monday and Wednesday I practice English in an academy; on Tuesdays and Thursdays I also go swimming in Mollerussa.
And…..What about you?


It is a photo of me last new year’s eve in Camprodon, Girona,(Spain).





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario