martes, 17 de diciembre de 2013

Introducing ourselves by Bassine Gaye

From Bassine to Johnny Negrón

Hey friend,
My name is Bassine and I am 14 years old. My birthday is on April 15th. I live in a little town in Catalonia (Spain): La Pobla de Cérvoles. I go to the high school INS Josep Vallverdú in Les Borges Blanques. My parents are from Senegal but I was born in Spain. I have two younger brothers: Abdou is 8 years old, and Ismael is 3 years old.
I have an average heigh and I’m thin. I have dark skin and my eyes are brown. My hair is brown too. I have very curly hair, but I always have it twisted. I am very friendly and confident. I sometimes get angry for sillyness. I’m very optimistic. I’m sometimes a little bit lazy. I like surfing in the Internet, dancing, singing, skating, playing football, meeting my friends, going to the cinema...
My dream is to live in the United States and I want to be an actress.

This is me:



I would really like to make new friends and improve my English.
I’m waiting for  your answer,

Bassine

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario