martes, 17 de diciembre de 2013

Introducing ourselves by Mariona Carré

From Mariona to Meghan Sivakumar

Hi!
My name is Mariona Carré Duch and I'm fourteen years old. I was born in Igualada, on 18th November 1999. I have blonde hair, brown eyes like honey and a little mouth. I wear purple glasses, too.
I'm hard-working, nice and a bit shy, but with my friends I'm very sociable and caring.

I'm studyin 3rd ESO in Borges Blanques high school called INS Josep Vallverdú. My favourite subjects are English, physics, chemistry and biology. Every day I take the bus to go to the High School at half past seven because classes start at eight o'clock. I return home at half past two.

I live in Vinaixa, a little town near Lleida. I live with my parents and I don't have brothers or sisters, so I'm an only child. I don't have any pet, too.

In my free time I like reading, meeting friends, listening to music, riding a bike, playing tennis and swimming with my friends in the swimming-pool in summer. I like dancing a lot, specially with my best friends.

And... What about you?

Mariona

This is me in summer.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario