jueves, 19 de diciembre de 2013

Introducing ourselves by Laura Solsona

From Laura to Sarah Davisson

Hi!
My name is Laura and I am 13 years old. I was born in Lleida on May 23th of 2000. I live in Les Borges Blanques (Catalonia, Spain) and I go to the high school Josep Vallverdú and I'm studying 3rd ESO. My parents are very optimist, but I am not. I have a little brother Èric, who is 6 years old, he is always very angry but is also funny.
I am thin and I have brown hair and brown eyes.I am hard-working in the class, but I'm very lazy in my home, I'm sometimes stressed, I'm very generous with my friends, because they always ask  for money. My Best friend lives in Barcelona, her name is Paula, I met her when I was 5 years old and we always chat or speak through mobiles. 
This is Paula and me
In my free time I like watching TV, playing the violin and the piano, listening to music, surfing in the internet, annoying my  brother or meetting my friends.  My friends are friendly and sociable and they are always  happy.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario