jueves, 19 de diciembre de 2013

Introducing ourselves by Roger Montalà

From Roger to Peter Tojsl

HI, 
I'm Roger Montalà Companys, I'm fourteen years old. I was born in Lleida, on 18th September 1999. I have brown hair and green eyes. I'm lazy, confident, easy-going and fancy

I'm doing 3rd Eso at the institute Josep Vallverdú in Les Borges Blanques. I'm really keen on studying Technology or Maths but I am not fond of studying languages. I go to the High school with my friends on foot and then at 2 o'clock I return to my house.   

I live in Les Borges Blanques in Catalonia. I live with my parents and my brother Joel, i have one pet, it's a little bird. I practice taekwondo 3 hours a day but on Saturday I can practice more than 2 hours.

In my free time I like playing football, meeting friends, listening to music and playing computer games.

Bye for now!



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario