lunes, 16 de diciembre de 2013

Introducing ourselves by Alícia Sedó

From Alícia to Maja Birgisdottir

Hello, my name is Alícia Sedó, and I’m 14 years old. I was born in Barcelona on the 10th of February of 1999. I live in Juneda, a town near Lleida, Catalonia (Spain). I haven’t got any brothers or sisters, so I’m an only child.
I’m studying at the Josep Vallverdú High School, in Les Borges Blanques, and I’m on the 3rd course ESO.
I love dancing. I dance funky and hip-hop every saturday morning. I play the classical guitar too, and I go to music classes four days a week. Sometimes I go skiing with my parents and my friends.
Every weekend and in summer holidays I meet my friends and we play games, go to the swimming pool or go for a walk along la Banqueta, a natural park in our town.
I love listening to music too. I usually listen to dance and pop music.
What about you?


    
This is me                                          That’s me with my funky group in a show last year

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario