martes, 17 de diciembre de 2013

Introducing ourselves by Èrika Vilamajó

From Èrika to Catherine Scherer

Hi!
My name is Èrika Vilamajó and I'm fourteen, I was born on fourth of April in 1999. I'm tall and thin. I've got brown eyes and curly fair hair. I wear glasses because I can't see well. I go to INS Josep Vallverdú and I'm studying 3rd year of ESO. I'm a quiet and a nice person, although when I get angry (it's not usual) I'm completely different.

I live in Les Borges Blanques, which is a small city near Lleida. I live with my dad and my mum, and I don't have any brothers or sisters. I don't have any pets, but if I could choose, I would choose a dog, because I love dogs, or a cat, because both cats and dogs are so cute.

In my free time I love listenig to music, although I prefer meeting my friends. My hobbies are listening to music, meeting my fiends, dancing and singing as well.


1 comentario:

  1. ¡Mucho gusto Érika! De acuerdo, los perros son muy monos. Tengo un perro se llama Brady.

    ResponderEliminar