martes, 17 de diciembre de 2013

Introducing ourselves by Marta Vilalta

From Marta to Rachel Holland

Hi, my name is Marta and I’m fourteen years old. I was born in Lleida on the 7th of March of 1999, but I live in Vinaixa with my mother and my father. My mother’s name is Carme and my father’s name is Jordi. I have one sister, too. Her name’s Anna, but she lives in Barcelona with two friends because she studies at university. I study 3rd ESO at INS Josep Vallverdú in les Borges Blanques and I want to be a psychologist and study at university in Barcelona. My dream is to live in the United States of America.

I’m shy and friendly. I love my friends, they always help me. I love music. I play the guitar and I like singing, too. I like animals, especially dogs. I like going to parties, too.


Well, we will talk. Kisses!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario